Your $50 Annual NJAGC Membership Will Provide:
- “Promise” newsletter delivered quarterly by mail (NEW!! Parent Corner Column!)
- New Webinar series - njagConnect
- Gifted Education Advocacy and Representation in both Trenton, NJ and Washington D.C.
- 'NewsNet' monthly e-zine with content for parents and students
- Professional Development workshop notifications
- Discounted or free parent and family workshops (REACH)
- Speakers available for your parent, home school, or school group meetings
- NJAGC sponsored Mini-Grants, Student Scholarships, & Awards
- Discounts for NJAGC sponsored events
- Networking opportunities for educational professionals and parents of Gifted
- Discounted access to NJAGC’s annual conference featuring presentations and workshops designed to help support gifted learners
NJAGC accepts downloaded membership forms sent through the USPS.